The association aims, through the development of activities of general interest, to contribute to the dissemination and influence of French and French-speaking culture, language, research and scientific and university knowledge, in particular through the development of teaching and university research projects, based on the know-how, pedagogy and research of French and French-speaking higher education and research institutions. This is carried out with the support of French and French-speaking academics, teacher-researchers, students and administrative staff from all over the world, including in non-French-speaking countries.
At the request of local officials, to contribute to
– the implementation, follow-up and academic support of teaching;
– the supervision of students and/or young researchers by teacher-researchers from French higher education and research establishments in foreign higher education and research establishments;
– the supervision and/or support of scientific research programmes by teacher-researchers from French higher education and research establishments in foreign higher education and research establishments;
– participation in assistance, orientation, professional integration (Validation of Acquired Experience) and employability;
– the setting up and monitoring of projects,
– the organisation of symposia, seminars, congresses, events and training courses to promote the development of these activities;
– the creation or support of bodies of general interest or public utility in France or abroad with a corporate purpose similar to that of the association, and the possible animation of a network of the said bodies;
– the publication of all publications and other documents or information and communication media, including digital media (in particular, Internet site), related to its corporate purpose.
For any contact (information, membership, collaboration project, …)
- Website: http://www.usf-awb.org
- Mail: Robert.Laurini@usf-awb.org